Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, August 16, 2015

In-N-Out

James's sister, C, came to visit.  I hardly took any pictures of the visit.  She was here two weeks...

Here are my excuses:

We were too busy having fun.
I'm old and forgot about cameras.
We spent a lot of time watching girl movies.  Doesn't make for a very exciting picture to share.

Did you hear what I said!?  I got to spend a lot of time watching girl movies.  With a girl!  It was fantastic!  And she really got into some that I didn't think she would.  Talking about you Poldark and Sense and Sensibility...

We also went shoppping and ate out.  

So much fun, so little proof. 

But I do have some pictures...

This was on our way to the beach, after visiting a govt office.  Which always stresses me out.  

Hello yummy food!  They ate.  I smelled and took a trip down memory lane.




No comments:

Post a Comment