Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring Break Beach Day

Some friends invited us to go to the beach.  And we invited more friends. 

The more the merrier...

Here is the amazing fort...







The waves were large and crashed close to the shore.  Sadly not great for bogey boarding.  But the kids made it work.







Yes...while Kimi built the boys brawled...


And brawled...


And brawled.


And threw in some sword fighting for a little variety.






















I love random pics of me.  I always look angry.  I can't figure it out.  


The beach gang advances.















Ev ate my friend out of her treats.  We packed a bag of goodies...but it never made it.  So we were fed well by our friends.


L had pieces of sand just on the tips of his hair.  This picture doesn't do it justice but it looked really cool.


Operation Exhaust the Children worked!


No comments:

Post a Comment