Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Monday, June 12, 2017

A Little Slice of Paradise

Amelia Island, Florida

The water was fairly warm.  


There were turtle nests everywhere.


Husband actually relaxed occasionally.


I relaxed totally.  I enjoyed the ocean, creme brulee, plain baked potatoes and salmon, beach combing, the ocean waves, and lots of me time. 


The closest I got to a manatee.  And a killer whale.   


I saw tons of these guys though.  Lots of water turtles. 




And amazing trees.  Perfect for haunting.


Found lots and lots of shells.  A few which are being added to the collection.  The rest are there for other beachcombers.


I took long walks up and down the beach.  Sometimes by myself and once with my husband.  It was lovely! 



They had some very large shells.






No comments:

Post a Comment