Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Ski Trip to Utah

I wondered if the ski trip was going to be a bust after I fell backwards (very gracefully) on the escalator at the airport. 


But I bounced back!

And my friend got me a cute hat!


We had a great group, the boys, a nephew, two nieces, and family friends.

Two Nieces



Nephew


This kid got ski school and loved it!


Me and My Good Friend

She hung out on the big girl slopes and I enjoyed the bunny hills. 


M's first time skiing.  She did great!


S was a joy to hang with.


M, right before her first run ever.   


Riley was my personal buddy.  We had a great time skiing together on Chickadee.


Me, wearing the coat I first got over twenty years ago from my grandparents when I first went to college and the ski pants I got in high school.  Quality!



Spencer doing who knows what?  



No comments:

Post a Comment