Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Date Night

About two months ago, Husband told me we had a function to go to.

A function?

"Not another one," I complained.  "I feel like I have been to a lot of functions for you lately and I don't want to stare down the barrel at another one."  

I went on like this for a little while.

Then he said, "What if I told you that I got tickets to see Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, The Musical."

Well one of us felt like a jerk at that moment.

"You're going to take me to see Pride and Prejudice?!"

"Well, I was planning on it...but if you don't want to go..."

"No!  No!  I take back everything I said!"

And so we went...  


And it was awesome.

It was funny and heartfelt.  Even Husband was laughing and clapping.

Turned out to be a great date night.

Thanks Babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment