Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, March 5, 2017

My Sweet Little One

This week Ev:
 Colored on the walls and wood floors with red sharpie.
Colored on my white bookcases with a blue stamp.
Showed me how he can now get into any childproof medicine bottle. 
Poured Dimetapp down the sink and all over my floor.
Mixed my pills in his toy dump truck for 'fun'.
Unwound a whole ball of twine and made sure it was nice and knotted.
Unwound a roll of trash bags. 
Tossed his ride on car Mater down the stairs...with a puzzle inside...so dozens of tiny puzzle pieces flew everywhere.
Poured four different kinds of soap down the bathtub drain.  No bath necessary. 

And as a bonus about three weeks ago, he made sure to erase everything that had been put on the computer since 2015.  Including all of my pictures, church calling forms, and stories.  

I still haven't gone through the grief process over losing my stories.  I need to find a way to pull them back down from Amazon.

And yet, this kid is loved.





I think he knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment