Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Brian Regan - Peanut Butter

I was going to the store and asked the kids if they could think of anything we needed.



James asked me to get the peanut butter than comes in the same jar as the jelly.



What?!  Why would you want that I asked?



He responded that it would be easier to make a sandwich if he just got it all out of one jar.



I'm dying at this point.



Completely oblivious to me, he added, "plus, then you would only have to clean one knife."



I am not kidding.



So my darling prince of laziness, this clip is for you...











And if you want a little extra, say croutons in your peanut butter/jelly jar, try out this clip for fun.  Because Studio C always knows how to take normal things to the extreme.



So what's you favorite way to make a pb&j?




No comments:

Post a Comment