Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Monday, March 16, 2015

Photography Project

Riley worked on a photography project for a scout thing.

I think he took some really interesting shots...

This basketball is supposed to be like this.  They put it lower and keep it there so Baby can reach it.  The boys are very good big brothers. 





This is the pool system that has been playing a game of chess with me all week.   








I love this shot...







This poor flower bush has been attacked repeatedly by the boys in the sword fights...




This is the pool vacuum that is in collusion with the pipe system.  They hate me.  






And no, that is not a ghost in the background.  That is me.  Extremely frustrated that I couldn't get the printer to print, even though it had just printed a minute before.  Techonology...a blessing and a curse.  I figured it out just after this shot was taken. 

But I love Riley's expression.  What a character.


No comments:

Post a Comment