Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Friday, December 25, 2015

Disneyland

Husband's work offered to send our family to Disneyland because he had contributed so much this year and traveled a lot.

You don't have to offer that twice.

Ev, Trevor, and Penelope had never been.

And Husband picked a rainy day to go - so the lines would be shorter.  Yes.  This is the kind of man I married.

We dressed the kids in warm layers and took off. 


Trevor didn't know what to expect.


These pics are out of order but baby's first ride was Buzz Lightyear.  Oddly he, who likes to shoot things, refused to shoot.  So I double shot.  On my next ride, with just one gun, I got over 30,000, which for me is good.  


Trevor and Spencer


Husband and Riley
Husband was the high score.


Lots of our Buzz pics didn't turn out but everyone had fun.

Back to the right order.  

This kid had no idea what he was in for at the park.



But he guessed it might be something good...



The park was rainy.  But we soldiered on.  And made it on every ride on our list and many more.  Husband may have been right.  This time.













Me and the Kids.  
Just missing Anabelle.  
And if she has a problem with her nom de plume, she should take it up with her siblings, as they chose it for her.


 I love pumpkins!




My dream house, other than the one I am living in, is a southern or Victorian mansion with a friendly ghost.


 I took the little ones on Pooh while Husband took the big kids on Splash Mountain.



After the ride, Ev tried to eat Tigger.  Cannibal much?






Then off to lunch and a warm, dry place to sit.







After lunch, the line for Dumbo was short.  Here is a hot tip - if the line for Dumbo is short, there is a good reason.  I have never made such a memorable memory on that ride, as we rode around and around with driving rain blasting our faces.  






But no one complained.  The kids were really good and helpful and grateful.  It was a good family bonding day.






Tigger conked out and slept the peace of the happy and worn out.


This reminds me of the beautiful red rock of Southern Utah.


As the parade was ending, I took two of the boys home and the rest tramped around Disneyland with Husband until the park closed at midnight.



Yep.  It was a good day.  Thank you, Husband's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment