Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Houdini

After scouts the boys are supposed to come home and take quick showers so we can get them to bed on time.

Riley volunteered to go first.

We arrived home and he went to turn the water on to warm up.  (Our house takes forever for the water to warm up.)  Then he went to put away his scout uniform.  I was talking to my husband near the bathroom. 

We both heard the door shut and kept talking.

Then I heard a commotion in the big boys room.  I walked over to find out what was going on.  Riley was in the sword corner looking for a sword.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked.

"There is a spider in the shower.  I have to kill it."

"Oh for Pete's sake!  C'mon, I'll kill it for you."

Then I looked around the boys room.

"Wait...if you are in here, then who is in the shower?!"

Like our own cast of Clue we all raced to the bathroom.  I threw open the door.  And saw this.

  
Like a shark smelling blood in the water, someone realized there was a water toy that was untended.

And, might I add, that I am sooooooo glad that I had just changed him into jammies right before this?

Husband dried him off and took the next outfit change.  

He's a clever one...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment