Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Rotten Friend, Iris

I know I am usually pretty fond of people that I refer to as friends.

However, we all have that friend that sticks around, demanding things that seem obscene, refusing to disappear.  Trust me, we all have that friend.

Well, my friend, Iris, gave us a gut punch this week.  Even though we share 35% of our income with her yearly, she is demanding tens of thousands more for this last year.  I'd really like to punch her in the face.  Greedy jerk.

She's the worst!  She changes the rules of her friendship every year, sometimes retroactively.  (Although in dear Iris' defense on that last charge, I should admit that it was the people around her egging her to commit that last offense a few years ago here in California.)

Nope.  Nothing to do about a friend like Iris.  Except pay up.  Or go to jail.  Yeah.  She sucks.

I need to get more on task with abolishing friends like Iris.  Right after I write a whopper of a check.    

No comments:

Post a Comment