Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bread Thief

After returning from Cabo, I had to replenish the food stocks.  While at Costco, I got the boys a treat that they haven't had in a while.  Cinnamon Bread.  

In truth, Ev chose it.  He angled his body so far out of the cart toward the bread that I had no doubt what he was telling me he wanted.  Alright.  You win. 

Then we nearly had an international incident on our hands when I wouldn't open the bag and give him some right away.  I swear I felt like pinning a piece of paper to my chest that said, "He is not abused.  He is screaming because I won't give him cinnamon bread without paying for it first."  Oh the concerned looks over Ev's bread meltdown...  

Then he wouldn't let go of the bread so the Costco checker could scan it.  

She laughed and worked around his doggedness.  Now that's a good person.



Is that someone trying to take my bread?


He held the bread the entire way home, never letting it out of his grasp.

Once home, I put two pieces on a plate.

Baby crawled into my lap and took over.


He refused the middle pieces, insisting on eating all the crusts.  Which for normal bread would be weird.  Who wants only the crust?  But for cinnamon bread makes sense because it is the most incredible bread crust ever.  Which Baby has learned.  


So I separated the middle from the sides and Baby finally decided that something in his life was going right. 


Look at that grin...

No comments:

Post a Comment