Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Stomach Flu

Sterling had it first.  His tummy is still bothering him nearly three weeks later.

Then Everett.  He bounced back after three days.

Followed by Riley.

He was so hot, we took his shirt off and gave him a freezing cold water bottle to hold. 



He's now up on his feet and testing out adding dairy back into his diet.

As I fell down the rabbit hole, Riley made me these pictures.

The first picture is of me in a cute skirt taking care of him as he lays by the puke bucket.


The second is of him watching me (in my cute skirt) as I puke.  Yes.  He drew me throwing up.  So tasteful.  But, still heartfelt. 




I threw up but survived.  Now I am slowly crawling back to health.  I can't have gatorade or jello.  So I had some melon and I made a Hulk smoothie for dinner.  OJ, Bananas, Peaches, and Spinach.

So far it is staying inside.

But it is bouncing around a little.  We'll see.  I'll either get better and see my green smoothie again.  Hopefully the first. 

Now we are all looking at James.  Last man standing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment