Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Black Thumb, Green Thumb

Normally I hate gardening because I kill everything.  I am surprised that we have had a few growers in this latest gardening battle. 

The strawberries are doing well.

The lettuce is not.


The bell peppers are growing.  While the stuff on the sides is taking it's sweet time. 


My potatoes are amazing.  I suspect secret miracle gro use in the middle of the night.  Which is bad.  Because they are organic with organic soil. But, I have no other way to explain it.  Oh, wait.  Except my Irish side were farmers.  That must be it. 


All my potatoes are doing well. 



We are seeing a little growth on the raspberries.


And my asparagus has gone to seed.  Shoot. 


On the other hand, my onions are amazing like the potatoes.  I think I need to trim them.


And a couple of herbs are coming in.  All in all the starts are better than expected.  Anything that shows promise will be replanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment