Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Room Rearranging

Our family room needs some help.  We have a fireplace on one wall and a tv on another.  Husband will not switch the tv because there is already a mount in the wall and we would have to repair the wall if we changed it.  

So.  

How do I make this room work so both of the focal points are included in the furniture placement?  Right now the tv gets all the love and the fireplace gets none.  


Short of stealing my mother-n-law's awesome swing around red rocking chairs, I need a good plan.  A sectional?  A lounger?  I tend to like giant ornate furniture.  Think Louis XVI.  But I need it to not overwhelm the space.  

And I need it to be kid ruin proof.  

Did I just push all options off the cliff?  I did, didn't I.  Dang it...

No comments:

Post a Comment