Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Friday, April 22, 2016

Zombie Killing

The other day we had some friends over after school.  

So we pulled out the slingshots and let them enjoy target practice.

The oldest, lifted up a large book.  "Hey Mom!  Can we use this big yellow book for a target?"

I looked over.

"That is a phone book.  And we used those daily before the internet."

He gave me a look.  Something along the lines of 'my mom is so old' and 'her facts are so boring'.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead," I said.  

I can't believe he didn't know what a phone book was!

Anyway, they drew a Zombie face on one side and then practiced shooting it.


 We have these little berry-like things that they used for ammo.  There was no way I was letting them use anything hard.





Ev sat in his special window seat, cheering everyone on.  He loves that little ledge.







No comments:

Post a Comment